Wednesday, May 12, 2010

hello nice to meet you friend,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hi PENPAL..
I am including much cheerful feelings to write to you this my humble friendly letter. By the way how are you and together with your family and friends? I hope by the grace of almighty God every thing is moving on well gradually as I am here in Ghana.
Please the main reason why I am writing to you this my humble friendly letter is that, I am a Ghanaian young boy of 20years of age.. And I would like to be your pen pal friend, I came a cross your profile at www. tagged .com through my browsing and i have gain interest to write to you as my pen pal, and Iam with much great hope that you will accept me as your pen pal friend from Ghana. I hope to hear from you soon. Good bye! Have nice day and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment